VBR STAR CCL Pro23 Men/Women 2020 Season
2018 Men's Pro23 Champions
We will begin our Pro23 training sessions next Tuesday July 7th.
Women's group will be Tuesday and Thursday 5:30-7:00pm. The Men's group will go from 7:00-8:30pm. @ Kroger Soccer Park on Highland Farm Rd.
The cost of the modified program will be $50 per player. The sessions will run 3-4 weeks, until the end of July. Please register online at vbrstar.com. If you know anyone who is looking for training, please pass along to them.
*if you have already paid, you will be credited for youth players, or refunded appropriately for college age.
We ask that all players be mindful of the Covid-19 demands set on us as a club.
Updates: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- All families need to make sure they are updated on the standards and expectations.
- Many families are traveling currently, and have been in locatitons with "HotSpots". Please be mindful of the other families, and delay your return if you have come into contact with an area that could have been infected.
- Check Temperatures at home. Quarantine/Stay home from training, if there is any indication of sickness.
- Just because a player wants to come, it is not always the right decision, if there has been sickness around them.
- PHASE 3-- The govenor has put a date on Phase 3 for July 1st. Phase 3 will allow recreational sports to allow competition (meaning: regular play), as long as social distancing is observed when possible. For example: Parents still remain in cars during training, coaching points made with 6' between players and coaches, watter bottles and bags in designated areas.